Clam Shell Gate
UNICON’s Clam Shell Gate Systems are specially designed for bulk unloading of dust / course particles from hoppers / storage bins.
Lower initial cost
No critical components are involved and so initial cost is low.
Simplicity of the Components
The components of Unicon Clam Shell Gates are simple and common.
Low operating Speedy
As the operating speed required is very less, the wear and tear is less and more maintenance free life.
|Applications||Cement, Clinker, Gypsum, Fly Ash, Sinter dust, Sponge Iron, Coal Dust,
|Capacity||1 TPH to 300 TPH|
|Temperatures (°C)||350 Deg C Max|
|Operating Size||Upto 2000 mm|
|Flange Type||Square or Rectangle|
|Material of construction||Mild Steel|
|Abrasion resistant lining||Sail Hard, Hardox or Stainless Steel as
|Drive type||Motorized / Pneumatic / Hydraulic|
Installing Clam Shell Gate for your factory, industry or plant? Our installation solutions extends around the world
- Low Stresses Seen By the Gear Teeth during Operation.
- Lubrication Of The Teeth Is Not Required.
- Once the gear sets are located and properly timed, they are welded in place eliminating any further adjustment or need for maintenance.
- The assembly and reassembly of the gate can be accomplished without affecting timing of the gate blades.
- The gate actuation through a PLC system to control the desired opening to facilitate smooth flow of material.
- Construction is of minimum 6mm mild steel plate, heavily reinforced where necessary. Bolting flange is constructed of heavy structural steel angle. All welding is per AWS standards. Gate pivot shafts are C-1045 steel shafting, and are attached to heavy backing plates welded to the gate body.
Chinnavedampatty (PO), Coimbatore - 641 049,
Tamil Nadu, India.