ReliabilityThe development and testing of UNICON’s products and systems has been carried out in practice in several hundred locations, thus establishing a reliable frame of reference for customized designs the non-clogging feature
Engineered for longevityThe long lifetime and trouble free operation of the system is due to the use of low velocity and wear-resistant materials
EconomyMinimized maintenance costs are achieved through low wear and tear due to the low conveying velocities
|Application||Power Plants (Coal Fired, Baggasse Fired, |
Bio Mass Fired) – Ash from Pre-heater, Economizer,
ESP / Bag House / MDC, *Other Industry
|Conveying Capacity||As per requirement|
|Ash Temperature||250 Deg C|
|Conveying Distance||2000 meter|
|Transporter Vessel Size||Upto 20 CFT|
|Inlet Valve Size||200 mm to 400 mm (normal)|
|Conveying line size||50 NB to 300 NB|
|Conveying air pressure||4.5 to 7.5 kg/cm2|
|Instrument air pressure||6.5 kg/cm2|
Other Industry : Cement: Conveying of Cements Dust, Clinker Dust, Gypsum Dust, Slag Duct, Fly Ash; Iron & Steel: Conveying of Sinter Dust, Cast House dust, Stock House dust, etc,.
Installing Pneumatic Conveying Systems for your factory, industry or plant? Our installation solutions extends around the world
Pneumatic Conveying System
- Most Economical
- Power Efficient
- High capacity conveying line
- Ability to stop and restart due to injection of air at required points
- Smaller conveying lines
- Conveying distance upto 2000 meters
- Wide range of vessel sizes
- Shortest delivery time
- Most Preferable type of control
- Ability to perform relay logic, timing, counting and sequencing functions.
- Performs the tasks required for pneumatic conveying system control.
- Performs all ash handling controls
- Allows flexibility in control schemes
- Ability to trouble shoot, modify and expand with the system.
Chinnavedampatty (PO), Coimbatore - 641 049,
Tamil Nadu, India.