The development and testing of UNICON’s products and systems has been carried out in practice in several hundred locations, thus establishing a reliable frame of reference for customized designs the non-clogging feature
Engineered for longevity
The long lifetime and trouble free operation of the system is due to the use of low velocity and wear-resistant materials
Minimized maintenance costs are achieved through low wear and tear due to the low conveying velocities
|Application||Power Plants (Coal Fired, Baggasse Fired,
Bio Mass Fired) – Ash from Pre-heater, Economizer,
ESP / Bag House / MDC, *Other Industry
|Conveying Capacity||As per requirement|
|Ash Temperature||250 Deg C|
|Conveying Distance||2000 meter|
|Transporter Vessel Size||Upto 20 CFT|
|Inlet Valve Size||200 mm to 400 mm (normal)|
|Conveying line size||50 NB to 300 NB|
|Conveying air pressure||4.5 to 7.5 kg/cm2|
|Instrument air pressure||6.5 kg/cm2|
Installing Pneumatic Conveying Systems for your factory, industry or plant? Our installation solutions extends around the world
Pneumatic Conveying System
- Most Economical
- Power Efficient
- High capacity conveying line
- Ability to stop and restart due to injection of air at required points
- Smaller conveying lines
- Conveying distance upto 2000 meters
- Wide range of vessel sizes
- Shortest delivery time
- Most Preferable type of control
- Ability to perform relay logic, timing, counting and sequencing functions.
- Performs the tasks required for pneumatic conveying system control.
- Performs all ash handling controls
- Allows flexibility in control schemes
- Ability to trouble shoot, modify and expand with the system.
Chinnavedampatty (PO), Coimbatore - 641 049,
Tamil Nadu, India.