Drag Chain Conveyor
Unicon have credential record of Installation of Drag Chain Conveyors for various application.
Unicon Drag Chain Conveyors are ideal alternate solution for transportation of bulk materials having high moisture content where pneumatic conveying system fails.
Unicon provides special designs to suite customer requirement of bulk material transportation and layout.
Dust free operation
In the case of Drag Chain Conveyors, dust is conveying inside totally closed enclosure, which avoids corrosive or hazardous environments.
|Applications||Cement, Clinker, Sinter dust, Raw meal, etc,.|
|Capacity||Upto 250 TPH|
|Casing width||Upto 1000 mm|
|Length||Upto 25 Meter|
|Combinations||Pneumatic conveying system after drag chain conveyor available.|
|Inlet & Outlet||Designed with multiple inlets and outlets as per requirement|
Installing Drag Chain Conveyor for your factory, industry or plant? Our installation solutions extends around the world
- Drag Chain Conveyors is a conveyor in which the open links of a chain, drag material along the bottom of a specially designed cast or forged trough.
- The flights are fixed between two strands of chain, drags the material from feeding end to the discharge end in open or closed trough. These are available in different widths and lengths as per the siterequirements and are also used for handling slightly sluggish, loose or lumpy hot material.
- Drag Chain Conveyors are designed for horizontal and inclined transport of bulk goods like clinker, cement, sinter dust, raw meal, etc,.
- Main feature of our conveyors is dust-proof, low noise and sealed design.
- Our conveyors are designed with single or multiple inlets and outlet openings provided at required locations along the conveyor path.
- Our conveyors are manufactured according to application using Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel or other such material with various types of lining as per application requirement.
- Chains are made of alloy steel drop forgings. They are machined and heat treated to achieve desired strength and hard outer surface to withstand wear due to abrasion.
- Sprockets suitable for the forged chains are also manufactured by us in Carbon Steel and Alloy Carbon Steel which are case hardened for longer life.
- Flights of different shapes and construction are welded or bolted to the chain links as per application requirement.
Chinnavedampatty (PO), Coimbatore - 641 049,
Tamil Nadu, India.